Bank of Russia
The principal goals of banking sector development are as follows:
- increasing the protection of interests of depositors and other creditors of banks;
- enhancing the effectiveness of the banking sector’s activity in accumulating household and enterprise sector funds and transforming them into loans and investments;
- making Russian credit institutions more competitive;
- preventing the use of credit institutions in dishonest commercial practices and illegal activities, especially the financing of terrorism and money laundering;
- promoting the development of the competitive environment and ensuring the transparency of credit institutions;
- building up investor, creditor and depositor confidence in the banking sector.
|Key People||Elvira Nabiullina (Governor)|
|Head Office||12 Neglinnaya Street, Moscow, 107016 Russia|
|Phone||+ 7 (495) 771 91 00|
|Fax||+ 7 (495) 621 64 65|
Disclaimer | The information contained in this website is not meant to substitute qualified legal advice given by a specialist knowing your particular situation. We do not warrant or guarantee that the site will be up-to-date accurate, complete or continuous at all times. The bank directory is published solely as a courtesy. We assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the directory.