Conferences & Forums 2018
Dear Partners, if you would like to suggest an event to be listed on our website, please fill out the special form.
Middle East Financial Security Exhibition & Conference (MEFSEC)
Feb 27 - Mar 1, 2018
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAEmefsec.org
Key Focus on comprehensive coverage of topics and current issues:
- Where does cyber risk sit in the overall operational risk picture. How can the Board appreciate the CS risk in the light of increasing digitization.
- A presentation focusing will run a "real" incident scenario demonstrating the ease and sophistication the cyber hackers are currently using.
- Improving and optimizing your cyber security incident response plan.
- Optimising and efficiently employing big data analytics in combating cyber crime.
- Panel on the benefits of threat sharing intelligence and the issues of security in sharing information.
- FINTECH implications for cyber security and resilience strategy.
- The latest ways in demystifying Blockchain in BFSI and its vulnerabilities.
- The UAE cyber and data laws and the coming impact of GDPR.
Speakers and panellists will be from; PGI, Darktrace, Kaspersky Lab, NBF, HSBC, Symantec, NYU AD, EY, KIBS, ADCB, Clyde & Co, Deep Secure, IBM, CENTRAL BANK, Barclays, Abu Dhabi Police, Anomali and other organisations with practical experience of managing the aforementioned issues.
Digital Banking and Security Conference
April 17-18, 2018
Venue: JW Marriott Absheron, Baku, Azerbaijandbs-conference.org
We are going to organize Digital Banking and Security Conference in Baku, Azerbaijan on 17-18th of April 2018 with the collaboration with some Authorized Bodies of CIS region. So far we have involved the Central Banks and the major associations of this region involving Sberbank, Tinkoff Bank, Deniz Bank and great companies such as Microsoft, Oracle, Kaspersky, PayPal, Unionpay and so on.
The conference is part of the work to be done to improve the regulatory mechanism for accelerating digital transformation of banks, based on the Action Plan of the Strategic Road Map on the development of financial services in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Future Blockchain Summit 2018
May 2-3, 2018
Venue: Dubai World Trade Centre, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai, UAEwww.futureblockchainsummit.com
The Summit is the focal point for international dialogue & collaboration and will be an annual strategy setting & showcase platform with dynamic closed door sessions, conferences, workshops, networking, awards, pilot project launches and a unique, experiential exhibition of the far reaching progress, opportunities and impact of blockchain across all sectors.
Attendees will be global tech visionaries, government policy-makers, business leaders and pioneers to share experiences and forge international alliances in Dubai, a city powered by blockchain by 2020. Some of our early confirmed speakers include Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director of Hyperledger, Linux Foundation | Pete Rizzo, Editor of Coindesk | John Gerryts, CEO and Founder, Project Oaken, Papuna Ugrekhelidze (Chairman, NAPR - National Agency of Public Registry) and Chris Ballinger (CFO and Head of Mobility Services, Toyota Research Institute) amongst 80 other elite speakers.
2007-2018 © Banking Directory